INSPIRING A MORE VIBRANT AGING PROCESS
• Individual Psychotherapy
• Classes in Creative Aging and Mindfulness
To inspire, encourage, and partner with midlife and older adults
Collaborating with midlife and older adults as they:
- Embrace age-related strengths
- Pursue meaningful creative expression
- Experience psychological well-being
- Practice mindfulness
- Build community connections
Dr. Karen Tanzy
Founder of Aging With Creativity
CREATIVE AGING CLASSES
Interactive classes on creative, strength-based aging, including current research and application.
Supportive psychotherapy for emotional and mental well-being in midlife and older adults.
MINDFULNESS MEDITATION CLASSES
Mindfulness teachings, guided experiential practices, and opportunities for community building.
“Youth is a gift of nature, but age is a work of art.”
-Stanislaw Jerzy Lec